DNF and RPM commands are used for installing .rpm packages in Fedora. The only difference between the two is that DNF can automatically identify and install dependencies while RPM automatically does (NOT). One has to run a separate RPM command to resolve dependencies and then …… Read More “Important DNF and RPM commands for Fedora”
About This Site
In this blog we will share knowledge and wisdom about various topics such as society, technology, traveling, politics, business etc.
- Install Dropbox in Fedora / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Install Google Drive in Fedora / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- DejaDup – Best backup app for Fedora / Ubuntu / Linux Mint; Supports Google Drive, Network Server
- Install / Update / Remove Snap apps in Fedora
- Enable Ribbon or Tabbed user interface (UI) in LibreOffice